Forms for Willamette Health & Wellness
- Consent for Release of Information Please fill out and submit this form in order to facilitate communication between Willamette Health & Wellness and other important people in your life. You may also give this form to other providers (initialing the "exchange of information section") to give them permission to speak to us.
- Office Policy
- Professional Disclosure Statement
- Informed Consent for In-Office Visits During COVID-19
- Feedback Form We want your feedback! We love to hear when something is working well for you (so we can keep doing it!) We would like to hear any concerns you have as well. Please use this Feedback Form. If you would like a follow up from a director please be sure to mark such on the form. If you would like a follow up and have not heard from a director within 10 business days please call to speak to Directors Anna Long or Nicole Bennett at 503-729-1380.
Additional Resources If We Are Unable to Assist You
- Portland Behavioral Mental Health Unit A helpful resource to connect you to other mental health providers.
- Recommendations for children
General Mental Health Information for Families
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Lots of helpful information for families about specific mental health issues and treatment.
- NAMI of OregonA statewide grassroots organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with mental illness and their families through FREE education classes, FREE groups, advocacy and legislative changes affecting individuals with mental illness.
Watch Video: Rethinking challenging kids-where there’s a skill there’s a way: a Ted talk by J. Stuart Ablon
General Mental Health and Medication Information
- Web MDInformation on many health and mental health issues and
- Agency for Healthcare Research and QualityEstablishes guidelines for
treatment and assessment health and mental health issues, this consumer page provides information
for patients about prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- UpToDateOn-line resource to learn more about your medical condition and explore your treatment options.
- www.patientslikeme.com Site for mood and medication tracking as well as community discussions of different health and mental health issues.
- National Institute of Mental Health Mental health advocacy and information site, with lots of information for adults and children.
- MGH Center for Women's Mental Health - Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Women’s Mental Health, a perinatal and reproductive psychiatry information center
- Exercise is Medicine: Make physical activity assessment and promotion a standard in clinical care, connecting health care with evidence-based physical activity resources for people everywhere and of all abilities.
- The Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Autism Society of OregonThe Autism Society Oregon goals are to increase
awareness of needs, interests, problems and solutions for people living with autism across a lifespan.
- Autistic Self Advocacy NetworkA self-advocacy organization which seeks to advance the principles of the disability rights movement with regard to autism.
- www.Autismspeaks.orgAwareness and advocacy organization.
Social Media Information for Parents
- Taking Charge of ADHDPh.d. Russell A. Barkley
- Driven to DistractionRecognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit DisorderHallowell and Ratey
- Getting to CalmCool-headed Strategies for Parents, Tweens, and TeensLaura S. Kastner
- The Explosive ChildA New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, "Chronically Inflexible" ChildrenRoss W Greene
- Parenting from the Inside OutDaniel J Siegel
- The Whole Brain Child12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing MindDaniel J Siegel
- Talking Back to OCDThe Program the Helps Kids and Teens Say "No Way---And Parents Say "Way to Go"John S. March
- The Primal TeenWhat the New Discoveries About the Teenage Brain Tell Us About Our Kids. Barbara Strauch
- Beautiful BoyA Father's Journey Through His Son's AddictionDavid Sheff
- TweakGrowing Up on MethanphetaminesNic Sheff
- Anxiety and Phobia WorkbookEdmund J Bourne
- Brain LockFree Yourself from Obsessive-Compulsive BehaviorM.d. Jeffrey M. Schwartz
- Feeling GoodThe New Mood TherapyDavid D Burns
- TA TodayA New Introduction to Transactional Analysis.Vann Joines
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills WorkbookBreaking Free from Worry, Panic, PTSD, and Other Anxiety SymptomsAlexander Chapman
- The Secret World of SleepThe surprising science of the mind at rest.Penelope A. Lewis
- No More Sleepless NightsPeter Hauri
- Invisible HeroesSurvivors of Trauma and How They HealBelleruth Naparstek
- UnhingedThe Trouble with Psychiatry - A Doctor's Revelations about a Profession in CrisisDaniel Carlat
- The Center Cannot Hold My Journey Through MadnessElyn R Saks